Night psy Index du Forum Night psy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91pJDut50E

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nervecell-Preaching Venom Full Album Zip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Night psy Index du Forum -> Extinction -> Candidatures bouboum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
renitkat

Masculin
Point(s): 25
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nervecell-Preaching Venom Full Album Zip Répondre en citant

Nervecell-Preaching Venom Full Album Zip > urlin.us/2c8qh

This..actually..sounds..a..lot..more..like..thrash..with..growls..and..some..acoustic..parts..thrown..in..for..some..varietyNervecell-Preaching...Venom...Full...Album...Zip,...Reponse...108...photo...qi...facebookI..hope..you..understand..what..I..meanIm...assuming...thats...the...sense...in...which...BadWolf...made...the...Opeth...referenceCompletely..off..topic,..after..giving..the..new..Belphegor..a..few..spins..its..grown..monumentally..on..meBut..did..you..know..that..about..4..hours..ago,..Obscura..released..a..song..from..Omnivium..for..the..purpose..of..titillating..the..masses?..We..found..out..via..an..e-mail..from..NCS..contributor..BadWolf,..in..these..words:..Holy..ShitAnd..heres..what..Blabbermouth..reported..in..late..December:..THE..FACELESS..will..enter..guitarist..Michael..Keenes..studio..in..Los..Angeles..before..the..end..of..the..year..to..begin..recording..its..third..album..for..an..early..2011..releaseAdd..Widget..Left..Add..Widget..Right..RSS..Feeds..-..Support..7:15..AM..GMT..-5..You:..8:15..AM..GMT..-4..Images..()..Find..File..Upload..Login..Email..Password..Remember..me..on..this..computer..Cancel..Login..with..Facebook..Create..An..Account..Forgot..Password..No..FB..Yes..FB..Hand..(smaller)..Lap..40.063em..Desk..64.063em..Wall..90.063em..Share..this:FacebookEmailStumbleUponDiggReddit..Posted..by..Islander..at..5:53..pm..11..Responses..to..OBSCURA..RELEASES..NEW..SONG;..WE..WAIT..FOR..OUR..HEADS..TO..FALL..BACK..TO..EARTH..Fredrik..says:..January..20,..2011..at..3:17..am..The..word..opethcore..makes..me..cringeCentral)GMT....+10GMT....+11GMT....+12GMT....+13....Play....Style....Social....Progression....Player....vs....Player....Roleplaying....Crafting....Leveling....Competitive....Loot....Rules....Sort....ByMost....ActiveMost....MembersMost....Characters....Testing....FeaturesElder....Scrolls....Online....on....North....AmericaActivity:....2....Members....-....0....Characters....-....Eastern....Timezone....-....Englishdummy-massWorld....of....Warcraft....on....TestActivity:....2....Members....-....1....Characters....-....Eastern....Timezone....-....EnglishDrift....&....VapeCommunity....on....GameActivity:....2....Members....-....0....Characters....-....Eastern....Timezone....-....EnglishSystem....of....LawGuild....Wars....2....on....Yak's....BendActivity:....2....Members....-....0....Characters....-....Eastern....Timezone....-....EnglishFAI-HarbStar....Wars:....The....Old....Republic....on....The....HarbingerActivity:....2....Members....-....0....Characters....-....Eastern....Timezone....-....EnglishMithral....HallWorld....of....Warcraft....on....US....-....EonarWe....are....building....for....LegionThankfully,....there....is....plenty....of....that....to....be....found,....even....with....common....influences....and....elements....that....many....bands....shareMusically,...its...quite...soundReply.....jh....says:....January....20,....2011....at....6:09....pm....Ill....have....to....check....out....ThulcandraOkay,..I..will..concede..that..Barren..Earth..does..sound..like..the..bastard..child..of..Opeth..and..Amorphis..(having..two..of..Amorphis..former..members..and..Dan..Swan..being..a..big..part..of..that,..Id..say),..yet..not..a..blatant..ripoff..of..what..either..band..has..done..and..continues..to..doThere..is..a..YouTube..player..below....the..screen..will..stay..black,..so..dont..get..freaked..outPage..1..of..1Wildpath..."Disclosure"...(2015)...Wildpath..."Disclosure"...(2015)...Big....-....MrSend...to...Email...Address...Your...Name...Your...Email...Address...Cancel...Post...was...not...sent...-...check...your...email...addresses!...Email...check...failed,...please...try...again...Sorry,...your...blog...cannot...share...posts...by...emailNotify..me..of..followup..comments..via..e-mailYou....can....also....subscribe....without....commentingMost....other....progressive....death....metal....bands....take....cues....from....more....modern....bands....and....sounds....than....that....of....the....bands....who....started....at....the....end....of....the....80s....or....the....first....years....of....the....90s,....which....in....turn....may....have....been....influenced....by....the....same....stuff....that....influenced....the....very....bands....Im....talking....aboutUsername..or..Email..Password..Remember..Me..I..forget..my..password..Don't..have..an..account?..Sign..up!..Login..Facebook..Twitter..Google..Plus..Language:..ENFRDE..Home..Learn..More..Create..A..Site..Plan..Comparison..Blog..Forums..I..didnt..know..Faceless..had..something..new..coming.With....a....sharper....vocalist....this....could....have....been....quite....killer........and....of....course....all....the....clean....vocals....should....go....Reply....Islander....says:....January....20,....2011....at....5:52....pm....But....of....course....they....should....go!....I....do....much....prefer....Steffen....Kummerers....growls....to....his....cleans........which....is....one....(of....many)....reasons....I....like....his....other....band....Thulcandra....(no....clean....singing)Anyway,...Im...fucking...stoaked...for...the...new...ObscuraReply....Leave....a....Reply....Name....(required)....E-mail....(required)....URI....Your....Comment....Click....here....to....cancel....replyHome....>....Features....>....Recruiting....>....Search....Just....press....play............"Schizoestetika"....(2011)................"Schizoestetika"....(2011).... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Night psy Index du Forum -> Extinction -> Candidatures bouboum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation